Thursday 10 February 2011

Christmas in Utah

For those who are interested we have many more pictures of our various adventures this Christmas in Kaysville. It was a great pleasure to be able to make the trip, all be it that the actual travel plans didn't fall perfectly into place. It just wouldn't be travelling if there weren't a few arguments with the airline...



I greatly appreciated all of the presents I received, and I have made good use of the car ice scraper! I also really enjoyed our brief trip to Park City and just wish we could have spent more time up there. I was surprised that there wasn't more snow, I had always imagined Utah spent 3 months a year under a blanket of snow. I certainly hope that plans will come together for us to visit in summer. I still have gift vouchers to In 'n out and Outback to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment