Monday 6 September 2010

Letter Number 1: Why Blog? Why Now?

So here is the story, Alyson married Alan.  Alan is Scottish and Alyson moved to Scotland to be with her husband while he continued to pursue his legal degree.  While I (Alyson) am normally not willing to publish too much about myself or my family on the internet, I find I am facing an impasse.  Alan and I must try to stay in contact with our family back in the States as much as possible. So there it is short and sweet.

ANNOUNCING!!!!  LETTERS TO AMERICA: The Adventures of Al and Al

"Letter from America," is a popular song by Scottish singers The Proclaimers.  The guys who sang "I'm on my Way," from the first Shrek movie and sing, "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)."  Youtube any of the above if you have no idea what I am talking about.  So with our love of  The Proclaimers and the fact that this will facilitate communications with family in America we have opted for our title. Seriously, Alan came up with the title and I came up with the subtitle so it was a combined effort.  I don't know who is more excited about this blog Alan or me.

Love,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment